Our Terms and Conditions
Thinking about staying with us? Here are some things to know.
In the event of cancellation, deposit refunds are as follows:
- 100% refund of the deposit, if cancelled 45 or more days prior to the guest Check-In Date.
- 50% refund of the deposit, if cancelled between 21 and 44 days prior to the guest Check-In Date.
- No refund of the deposit, if cancelled less than 21 days prior to the guest Check-In Date.
We strongly recommend and urge all guests to buy a comprehensive CFAR (Cancel for Any Reason) trip cancellation insurance policy to cover unforeseen events. The renter will be provided with a link to a travel insurance company upon booking. The purchase of a travel insurance policy is a contract between the 'guest/traveler' and the travel insurance company and not Sailfish Gulf Suites.
- A 50% deposit, along with the signed rental contract, is required at the time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the guest Check-In date.
- Full payment is due if booking is done less than 30 days prior to guest Check-In date.
- Acceptable payment methods include credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discovery), PayPal, or Check.
A security deposit hold of $300 is placed on the guest's credit card 24 hours prior to guest Check-In date and released 7 days after guest Check-Out date, assuming no damage has occurred.
- Pest Control
- In order to provide a safe clean environment for your stay, pest control is carried out at each property four times a year. The guest may be required to admit pest control in order for the property to be properly serviced. The Owner will communicate this information to you at least 24 hours in advance.
- Air Conditioning
- We understand just how important air conditioning can be in the Florida heat. In order to maintain our air conditioning units in good working order, air conditioning maintenance is carried out at each property four times a year. The guest may be required to grant the air conditioning company admittance in order for the property to be properly serviced. The Owner will communicate this information to you at least 24 hours in advance.
- In order to keep the property looking beautiful for your stay, the landscape maintenance company is contracted to service our property. The guest may not ask any maintenance company to leave the property before their work is completed. The Owner will communicate this information to you at least 24 hours in advance to help you plan your stay.
Unfortunately, our property has a strict no pet policy. In the event that the guest brings a pet without obtaining Owner authorization, a 25% surcharge on the total cost of the reservation will occur.
Lost or Forgotten Articles
Sailfish Gulf Suites will not be held liable for any personal items left behind on the property. The guest is responsible for all mailing and shipping charges, as well as a $25 processing fee for any "lost and found" items requested to be returned to the Guest. In the event that these lost or forgotten items are not located, Sailfish Gulf Suites will not be held liable for those items left behind on the property. If the items are found and fail to arrive safely to the guest via courier or mail, Sailfish Gulf Suites will not be held liable for these items.